What’s Happening Now
N52 Tullamore to Kilbeggan Link Scheme
- Ecology Walkover surveys are being carried out within the study area. These are to enable the identification of habitats, plants and animals.
- The development of initial route options is being progressed during this period. Consultation on the initial route options is planned for Q4 2020.
Phase 1 Concept & Feasibility stage is complete, and we are now at the Phase 2 Options Selection stage.
The Study Area and Scheme Constraints are being identified.
- We have identified the broad project study area within which the proposed road could feasibly be located.
- The project team is now in the process of identifying any constraints within this area that could impact on how and where the Scheme is designed.
- Constraints include Economic, Engineering and Environmental issues such as communities, industry, archaeological and environmental factors, that the project team needs to be aware of before it progresses to designing a route for the Scheme.